We are aware that business activity has an impact both on our employees, as well as the society in general.
What are our priorities?
- To take care of our employees by providing adequate working conditions, social guarantees and benefits;
- To implement and support activities which are related to public education concerning responsible use of alcohol;
- To involve employees implementing public interest projects in accordance with the Company’s Public Investment Policy.
What we do?
- Amber Latvijas balzams is a responsible employer who pays taxes and implements a series of social programmes for employees of various ages by supporting employees who are students and retired employees, as well as offering training to the employees;
- Each year Amber Latvijas balzams employees take part in community support projects, as well as events that are not linked to their professional activities, e.g., participation in the Big Cleanup [Lielā Talka], donation of clothing, toys and household items to shelters and children’s homes, classes promoting educational and vocational guidance in secondary and higher educational establishments;
- Amber Latvijas balzams implements its marketing activities in accordance with the internally adopted Code of Ethical Marketing Communication [Ētiskas mārketinga komunikācijas kodekss];
- Amber Latvijas balzamstakes active part in activities of Latvian and global industry NGOs and executes socially responsible projects in Latvia;
- We support vocational education of youths by providing internships to students and cooperating with youths in the development of their university projects.
- AS Amber Latvijas balzams has established a grant fund to support talented young specialists in the fields of logistics, economics, quality control, production automation and chemistry;
- AS Amber Latvijas balzams educates the society concerning the consequences of alcohol addiction, as well as sensible and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages by maintaining website www.dzeratbildigi.lv and carrying out social campaigns;
- Our employees provide individual help to children’s homes of Latvia.